Amazing Medical Facts of the Body Part-15
281. Sixty percent of the human body nerve ends in the forehead and the hands.
282. A human body contains about 200,000 temperature detectors.
283. A human body has 500,000 touch detectors.
284. If all the alveoli from both lungs were spread flat they would cover an area nearly the size of a tennis court.
285. Each human eye contains 130 million light receptors.
286. The human scalp contains about 100,000 hair follicles, from which the hair grows.
287. The human skeleton renews once in every three months.
288. The human skin cells multiply every second to replace the worn ones.
289. The cells of the heart and brain do not multiply through out their lifetime.
290. The whole leg constitutes of 31 bones.
291. The human skull and upper jaw consist of 21 bones.
292. When we see an image, the human eye captures the inverted image of it. It is the brains interpretation that makes us to see the upside down captured image in to a normal erect image.
293. An average person laughs about 15 times a day.
294. A womens heart beats faster than a mens.
295. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
296. The food will get in to the stomach even if one stands on their head.
297. The eyes have the fastest reacting muscle in the whole body. It contracts in 1/100th of a second.
298. Almost every seven years, the human body replaces the equivalent of an entirely new skeleton.
299. Laughing and coughing creates more pressure on the spine than walking or standing.
300. The human heart continues to beat even though it is taken out of the body or cut in to pieces.